What are you doing to get ready?
Here are some ideas to help you get excited about this years upcoming gardening season.
- Allan Gardens Conservatory is a major landmark and tourist attraction in downtown Toronto. Its historic, cast-iron and glass domed “Palm House” was built in 1910 and is designated under the Ontario Heritage Act. A botanical gem in the heart of the city, Allan Gardens has a permanent collection of exotic plants and beautiful seasonal flower shows. Hours of operation: 10 am – 5 pm, 365 days/year
Free admission, Wheel chair accessible.
- Orchid Show – for all those Orchid lovers!
- Garden Design 101 – Toronto Botancial Garden, be inspired by Frank Kershaw. He gives tips and techniques to redesign your garden. For more info go to www.torontobotanicalgarden.ca
- The Barrie Spring Garden & Home Show – Bradford Greenhouses Garden Gallery
- Canada Blooms
- Peterborough Garden Show – April 8, 9 & 10th
FOR THE LOVE OF GARDENING!