Caring for your Orchid
If you are like me, you probably have not had a lot of luck with Orchids. They bloom beautifully for a couple of months and then nothing. Here are some tips and a video to help you. The video is from Cityline’s Frankie Flowers with some really great information.
- Light – bright light but no direct sun;
- Water – once a week or three ice cubes a week;
- Fertilizer – once a month;
- Humidity – most do not like dry environments;
- Temperature – keep temperature between 18 – 24 C.
Watch this video from Cityline for more information: